*FUNDING REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED AT LEAST 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO EVENT*
***HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDING:***
1) CLICK here TO DOWNLOAD THE FUNDING APPLICATION.
(All applications must be submitted to email@example.com the FRIDAY before our meeting at which you will be presenting your request)
2) A member of your organization must present at the Womxn’s Comm meeting. Please bring 3 COPIES of your completed Womxn’s Comm Funding Application and Budget Sheet to the meeting.
3) Womxn’s Commission will open for discussion and vote on your funding request.
4) Once the funding request has been voted on, Womxn’s Comm will contact your organization regarding the status of your request.
5) If the funding has been approved, the money allocated will be moved into your organization’s AS account. To access this money you will need to fill out a requisition at the AS Admin. Office on the 2nd Floor of the MCC. To access this money, your organization must have a Finance Authorized signer. To become a Finance Board Authorized signer, a member of your organization must complete a Finance Board workshop with any Finance Board member.
6) If the Funding is approved, the AS logo and Womxn’s Commission logo must appear on all publicity materials.
****All applications must be submitted by the Friday before our meeting that you are presenting your request.****
The following can NOT be funded by an A.S. entity:
1) Travel or Transportation Costs (only exception involves specific request from Finance Board directly)
2) Food Expenditures over $500 per year (from ALL BCCs combined)
3) Expenses related to off-campus special events, banquets, and picnics (excluding Isla Vista)
4) Equipment purchases – ONLY rentals are allowed, unless the equipment is to be donated to AS
5) Awards, trophies, gifts (such as t-shirts) or scholarships for individuals
6) Personal items including costumes
7) Publicity Bonds
8) The Office of Student Life (OSL) Registration Fee
9) The organization’s photo in the La Cumbre Yearbook
10) Expenses relating to conferences outside of UCSB
For more information please reference the Finance Board website: https://asfb.as.ucsb.edu/
Thanks, Womxn’s Commission Board